Heart Zentangle ATCs



My good intention of the moment : trying to ypdate the crafty blog on a regular basis. I don't know how long I will be able to hold on, but I'm trying :o)

Zentangles have been a favourite of mine for quite some time (as you can tell from this old post) so when a Zentangle swap appeared on Swapbot , I couldn't pass up on it.

The theme of the swap was "Heart" and after having done mostly animal zentangles, trying out a different form proved itself challenging. It funny how we get stuck unnoticed in certain patterns whether those be in themes or designs.

Anyway, this cloud of hearts was sent to my partner ElsD in New Zealand. And she seemed to like it, because I got a ♥ too :o)

Below are two extra Zentangle ATCs I made but didn't send out. they are therefore still available for trade. If interested, drop me a line in the comments. :o)

ATC - Zentangle hearts IIIATC - Zentangle hearts II
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Heart Zentangle ATCs"

  1. Unknown says:
    13 September 2010 at 23:12

    I'v never seen this art before, i love it, your hearts are beautiful,, i must try this. sandra

Copyright 2009 Ceinwyn's corner
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates