Zentangle ATCs


I became really hooked with this zentangle thing, don't let anyone tell you they're not addictive :o)

I joined a swap on swapbot for handdrawn black and white ATCs (send by date is end of August but I decided to start early) and since zentangles are allowed, I made these 4 ATCs yesterday.

These were fun to make so I'm sure that my zentangle ATC series will go on for quite some time (just like the Japanophilia series).

Today I will be working on a decorated fan that I have to send for a private swapbot swap. I guess that the result of this crafting will be the subject of my next post.

I have a week off from work this week as our office is closed for annual holidays, so I'll have plenty of time to do some crafting and catch up with my long overdue penpal letters. I also bought a book about beading this weekend, and I am eager to go to the beads shop and get some supplies to try some of the models I found in this book.

I'm also expecting my order from skybluepink to arrive this week with the charms, the bottlecaps and all the other trinkets I ordered. I received a lovely bottlecap pin but I haven't taken a picture of it yet. I definetely want to try this too. Oh, so many ideas spinning around in my head.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Zentangle ATCs"

  1. ~Banjo says:
    24 July 2008 at 02:25

    I like your zentangles! I'm inviting you to join a new yahoo club. We will do original hand drawn/inked/painted atcs.
    http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/CanadaATCandAPCTrading

Copyright 2009 Ceinwyn's corner
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates