Go make something : swap & printables

Thanks to a picture posted on Moni's Flickr I learned that the Go Make Something website (a great source for creative inspiration by the way) was holding an Open Theme ATC swap, so I decided to take a chance and see if I could make it on her list. I hope I will because I love making ATCs :o)

On browsing though the website at the same occasion, I discovered that Lisa Vollrath was also holding The Original Printables Holiday Countdown on her website: every day of the Advent a printable sheet of images is up for grabs. Check it out!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Go make something : swap & printables"

  1. Lisa says:
    3 December 2008 at 15:01

    Thanks for linking to The Original Printables Holiday Countdown!

Copyright 2009 Ceinwyn's corner
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates