Sending some goodness around the world




As I wasn't committed in a lot of swaps this December, I decided to take on the role of one of Santa's elves and send some happiness around the world in the shape of wishes from the swapbot Wishlist Group.

Most of the packages consisted of hot chocolate (must be inspired by the cold winter season), Season's Greetings cards and the odd tea or souvenir. I hope the recipients will receive them before the end of the year, although I have to say I have been amazed at the speed of postal deliveries these last week : a greeting card sent on Friday arrived Monday in the US ... can't get any quicker, can it?


Maybe the postal services got a helping hand from Santa's little helper (picture below)?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Sending some goodness around the world"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    20 March 2009 at 00:21

    hi i couldn:t figure out any other way to send a message so i:ll just comment here. i noticed you like japanese stuff so i thought you might like my blog. i let other people (including japanese - like my husband) join in on creating it as well, so if u are interested please check it out.

    www.myspace.com/vantilden

    thanks ;)

Copyright 2009 Ceinwyn's corner
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates